A Widely Grown Raspberry Cane - Partcularly in Spain & Portugal
This variety is most popular with customers in Southern Europe where it is well adapted to the warm climate. A widely grown raspberry cane, particularly in Spain/Portugal, Hargreaves Plants is ideally placed to provide the best possible high-health plant material.
Key to this process is the ability to offer only the cleanest stock, involving the following methods:
- Best access to virus-tested material
- Tissue culture laboratory for rapid multiplication
- Latest techniques for potted plant and long cane production
The best quality raspberry plants are always in very short supply, but the following plants types are available to those Spanish/Portuguese growers who have signed the new licence, subject to confirmation from Eurosemillas and MRS:
- Cold stored roots for the establishment of new plantations
- Bare root long canes for immediate fruit production
- Bare root standard canes for limited fruit production and the establishment of high-health nursery stock
- Potted module plants from micropropagation for multiplication
All of the above plant types originate from virus-free, tested material.
For further information, please make contact via the following;