Sometimes referred to as the 'Goldbush' due to its heavy production
This late season blueberry offers a different look through the winter by keeping its leaves. Foliage will turn bright orange in colder climates but can stay green. Legacy plants are vigorous, upright and slightly spreading. Sometimes it is referred to as the 'Goldbush' due to its heavy production. The berries are medium large, light blue with a robust blueberry flavour. Rated as one of the best flvoured varieties in USDA trials.
Height 1.5 - 2m when mature.
- Upright vigorous growth habit
- Highly adaptable to all climates
- High yield once established
- Mid-Late season cultivar
- Easy pick plant, easy fruit release
- Good post harvest color retention
- Superior scar and flavour
- Strong skin
- Good shelf life
- Light blue colour
- Medium - Large berries
- Good machine harvest fruit
- Green fruits hold on until ripe
- Outstanding fresh market berries
- Good machine harvest options
- Holds on to leaves quite well through winter
- Fresh Market
- Pick Your Own
- Processing Market
For further information, please make contact via the following;
Office: +44 (0)1485 609 252 Email by clicking on the green email icon tab on the right or bottom of your screen and completing the form.